Yep, I’m back in the place where I have things I want to write about but am lacking the time and energy in which to do it.
So, for the sake of getting another post in before the arrival of May in a few days (!), here are some updates:
1) We had our first showing today. We were spoiled the last time we sold a home because we received an offer from the first person to look at it. I would love it if this would happen again, but we will see.
2) My husband is out of town for a few days this week. Survival is my goal.
3) It is 9:39pm and I am fighting to keep my eyes open. I blame the children. And the marathon house-cleaning to get ready for the aforementioned showing.
4) On a serious note, yesterday was the one year anniversary of my grandmother’s death. I rejoice in knowing she is with Jesus, but she is missed very much here on earth.
5) My eyes are winning. I promise to do a “real” blog post soon. Blast it Charlie Sheen, now I can’t use the word “winning” without thinking about you.